Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities recommending profit and service improvements, Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers. Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers. Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future.
Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Setting individual sales targets
- Aim to achieve assigned weekly or monthly targets
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team