1. The Admin & Logistics Officer will perform and ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and support the work of management and other staff.
2. Assistant in procurement, Logistics, and Administration efficiently, in support of program objectives, and in keeping guidelines and donor requirements,
3. Responsible for smooth functioning of entire office premises and equipment
4. Arrange travel for office staff and organize events as needed.
5. Properly manage all documents, for the official rental vehicles.
6. Ensure that office needs are met in order to enable a safe, comfortable and productive working environment.
7. Look after overall organization’s property and assets inventories and records of office.
8. Collecting tax information of vendors
1. Maintaining current HR files and data base.
2. Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
3. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
4. Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
5. Participating in recruitment efforts.
6. Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
7. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
8. Collecting employment information.
9. Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
10. Preparing new employee files.
11. Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
:Interviews will be on rolling basis and selection can be done before the deadline
TiE was founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and senior professionals with roots in the Indus region. There are currently more than 13,000 members and over 2,500 charter members in 61 chapters across 17 countries. TiEs mission is to foster e ...Read More