DESCRIPTION: THE ISIC Administration team seeks a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that include general office administration. This internship is an opportunity for an administration student.
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned.
• Assist with processing mails, email, data entry and office supplies requests
. • Assist with archiving and in-house event planning.
• Help improve administration procedures.
• Train and orient new interns in general office procedures.
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls.
• Microsoft Office proficiency specially in Power Point and Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player, Desire to learn about administration.
• Accounting or Business Administration students encouraged to apply