The candidate will be responsible for:
1. Responsible book keeping, financial statements & reports, including profit & loss statement and balance Sheet
2. Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of a firm’s financial record keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable & receivable, reconciling bank statements, and completing annual tax returns.
3. Responsible for maintain cashbook (e.g. Petty cash), general office supplies and daily operations.
4. Posting journal entries & other adjusting entries
5. Monthly payroll execution.
6. Correspondence with EOBI, Social security etc.
7. During the course of audits, ensured tax payer funds are accounted for and deposited correctly.
ACCA/CA Inter/ BBA/MBA (Accounting or Finance)
9. Reconciling final discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
10. Securing financial information by completing database backups.
11. Tax computation, analysis & filing tax returns of the company.
Experience: Fresh to 1 Year
Job Type: Full Time