The Moon Group Investment LLC is a Dubai based group of 5 x tech companies which is an official partner of Formula 2 Racing Championship and works in the domains of Web, Mobile, Games, blockchain development and Digital Marketing. It was founded by a Swedish Crypto Investor, Entrepreneur & International Social Icon known as "The Moon Carl".
CryptoJobs being one of 5 companies registered under The Moon Group Investment LLC is currently looking to hire a Social Media Expert (Blockchains / Web 3 Communities) to assist in growing our community and social media presence. We are a passionate start-up and are currently developing the most futuristic job board for the blockchain and Web3 community. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with various social media platforms (Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Discord, YouTube, etc.) and will be passionate about content marketing, crypto currencies, and emerging technologies. During the initial onboarding period, the candidate will be working closely with our CEO and Head of Marketing to develop a long-term social media strategy.
The candidate will be able to turn creative ideas into effective and engaging social media content and campaigns. The expertise of the candidate should be impactful in generating interest and awareness in our platform.
- At least three years of demonstrated experience in a similar social media driven role.
- Experience and knowledge of Blockchain and Decentralized Finance is a huge plus.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starting attitude will be key to success in this role.
- The ability to pivot is key, our industry changes quickly, which requires our operations and approaches to change quickly as well.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and graphic design skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop social media plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Carry our plan through daily content publishing (text, photos, gifs, videos) to drive community engagement.
- Coordinate various marketing strategies collaboratively and effectively within our organization.
- Coordinate with Marketing Team Members such as Graphic Designer, Videographer, Content Writers, etc.
- Build relationships with our community through a strong social media presence. This includes responding to comments and direct messages.
- Develop relationships with peers in partner organizations to facilitate joint social media campaigns.
- Leverage social media analytics to form future social media strategies.
- Keep track of the progress of various campaigns and report on a weekly basis to the Head of Marketing to share the progress and future plans.
- Build content calendars and maintain an engaging content schedule across all social media channels.
- Stay informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Selected Candidates will be offered:
- Tax free salary in US Dollars
- Laptop with Work from Office/Home as and when required
- 25 paid leaves along with Public Holidays