▪ Formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources related to Campuses Operations.
▪ Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
▪ Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
▪ Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
▪ Plan and direct activities and coordinating with other department heads as required, such as, HR, Accounts, Marketing, IBS etc.
Candidates with University experience will be given preference
The Superior Group believes in facilitating Superior Human Beings