1. The network administrator should have strong Linux administration skills to manage the Linux-based email server, including knowledge of mail server software such as Postfix, Sendmail, and Exim.
2. Candidate should have experience in managing Windows servers, including RDP and database servers, and be familiar with Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
3. should have a strong understanding of networking protocols and concepts, including TCP/IP, routing, switching, and VPNs.
4. should be knowledgeable in network security and be able to implement security protocols to ensure that the email server and other servers are secure.
5. should be proficient in scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, and Python to automate tasks and ensure that the servers are running smoothly.
6. should be able to monitor server performance and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
7. should have experience in implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions to ensure that critical data is protected in the event of a disaster.
8. should have experience in managing databases, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL, including database backups, tuning, and performance optimization.
9. should have excellent communication skills to work with other members of the IT team and be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical users.
10. should have experience in virtualization technologies, such as VMWare or Hyper-V, to manage virtualized servers
Skills & Capabilities:
pWith 46 years of experience behind us, ‘The TAQ Organization’ is Pakistan’s leading international transportation and supply chain logistics company. With a combination of young and experienced leadership at its helm, and a network of offices and warehouses in all major business centers of Pakistan, TAQ continues to move forward. As a different organization in its field in Pakistan TAQ's business philosophy is simple and matter of fact. We strive to be an innovative and valued business partner for our customers, a great place to work for our people and a positive contributor towards society./p