The senior management of a newly setup British Curriculum School in Karachi is looking for experienced individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills in addition to strong fluency in both verbal and written in English.
We are looking for passionate candidates who are committed to our mission of providing outstanding academic education and environment to enable children to achieve their true potential through our key values of fairness, choice excellence, tenacity, ambition, competition, and duty.
Teaching Staff – Core & Non-Core Subjects
The following positions are open for Grades 1 till 6 under UK National Curriculum Key Stages 1 & 2:
- EYFS & Key Stage 1 Head (Please see specific requirements below);
- Key Stage 2 Head (Please see specific requirements below);
- Teaching Staff – Core & Non-Core Subjects;
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) teacher.
The candidates must adhere to the following requirements;
- Female candidates only with experience with UK National Curriculum and its framework for Key Stages 1 & 2;
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is mandatory, however, any professional certificates or diplomas in Education or relevant degree programs are preferable;
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is a must with excellent interpersonal skills and abilities;
- Consistent and proven pedagogical skills;
- At least three years of relevant experience;
- Passion to teach and participate in education reforms;
- Personality attributes such as flexibility, personal initiative, prioritization skills, enthusiastic, motivated, and patient;
- Ability to work flexibly as a team member.
· Additional Requirements for EYFS & Key Stages 1 & 2 Heads:
- Optimal curriculum selection as per the directives of the UK National Curriculum and learning parameters established by the senior management;
- Overseeing curriculum implementation, management, and monitoring of teaching and learning programs, supervision of student assessment process and systems,
- To inform staff of Active Learning requirements and standards;
- Staff feedback, evaluation of staff, Site-specific needs with regard to training requirements.
Please send your updated CV with a cover letter clearly stating the job position applied for along with your current salary and remuneration details.