If you are a positive and motivated professional with a passion for design, possess exceptional selling skills, and a love for building customer relationships, then THEMES has the opportunity for you!
Our Interior Design Consultants are responsible for building meaningful and long-term customer relationships. They have comprehensive knowledge ranging from furniture construction to design trends. They use “relationship selling” techniques through interior design consultations and makeovers to maximize selling opportunities. Our design consultants take joy in the design process!
· Passion for design
· Highly driven to meet or exceed sales goals
· Discern and coordinate colours and textures
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Friendly outgoing personality
· Positive outlook
· Self-motivated to clientele
· Computer proficiency
· Desire to learn
· Proven track record of success in sales
· Polished image
· Career-minded professionalism
· Ability to listen and translate customer wants into design choices
· Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
· Desire to work in a commissioned sales environment.
· Dedicated to being a supportive team member.
· Capable of thriving in a varied paced retail environment.
· Ability to visit to customers’ residences and businesses for makeovers.
· Creating, presenting, and selling product and design solutions.
· Engaging customers to determine their needs according to taste, lifestyle, and investment range.