As the face of THEMES, our Interior Designers assist clients in designing homes they absolutely love.
As a Design Consultant, you:
- Create and sell customized home solutions.
- Challenge your own thinking and let your creativity flow
- Transform a blank space into something beautiful.
- Own the design process- from establishing customer relationships to the final sale.
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
- Access to state of the art technology, including Room Planner, and Live Chat.
- Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry and allow your vision to come to life.
Our Interior Design Consultants’ strengths include:
- Passion and proven knowledge of interior design and space planning
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships while selling ideas, products and services
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive business; experience with Live Chat and Room Planner a plus.
- Ability to make home calls to customers to provide a complete design solution
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and ability to provide own transportation to and from customer’s homes
- Willingness to work holidays, evening and weekends
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a plus
- Generous salary and incentive programs.