· Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
· Coordinating with staff to resolve issues
· Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
· Procurement & replacement of related equipment
· Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
· Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
· Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
· Testing and evaluating new technology;
· Conducting safety checks on equipment.
· Outdoor assignments as and when required
· Maintaining Infrastructure in good condition
· Maintaining office supplies at all times
· Arrange travel & accommodation.
· Schedule & manage In house & outdoor events.
· Implement & initiate effective practices in admin function