We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.Manage the submission process to Apple, Google, and Amazon app stores Participate in code reviews.
- Stay current with technical developments in the field of mobile applications to adequately respond to the technology demands of the marketplace.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ.Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.Make sure to mention any other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies relevant to your project.