Social Media and Digital Media Planner plans the digital advertising campaign channels, budget, and monitors the execution and performance of all paid media campaigns. Digital Media Planners are responsible for developing and executing digital media strategies. This typically includes negotiating and acquiring advertising space across digital media platforms; monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on campaign performance; managing budgets; and liaising with clients.
Digital Media Planner Responsibilities
- Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Coordinates the implementation of digital media plans.
- Creates and manages digital campaign budgets.
- Negotiates and purchases digital advertising space.
- Collaborates with internal departments to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Track digital campaign performance.
- Analyses campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations.
- Monitors market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
Social Media Strategist Responsibilities
- Develops, implements and manages social media strategy
- Defines most important social media KPIs
- Manages and oversees social media content
- Measures the success of every social media campaign
- Stays up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Uses social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Works in multidisciplinary team with copywriters and designers
- Collaborates with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Tracks and analyses SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Networks with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Hires and trains others in the team
- Provides constructive feedback
Digital Media Planner Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, or Advertising.
- At least two years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, SEO, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
Social Media Strategist Requirements
- Experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills