CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – JOB DESCRIPTION
The Creative Manager is responsible for driving the overall creative vision within the organization by conceptualizing all brand and marketing campaigns and complimentary collateral. In collaboration with the graphic design team, this position will enhance both messaging and designs of all advertising and marketing collateral, copy-writing, digital campaigns and programs, events, partnership presentations, website design and copy while maintaining all brand guidelines. The Creative Manager reports to the Regional Head and CEO.
- Invent and implement fresh ideas for branding, design look, advertising and marketing messaging year over year
- Lead relevant team members concept to completion which will include providing feedback or critique all creative marketing and social/digital campaigns, emails, logos, copy, imagery and design, radio copy, press releases, and commercial spots
- Strategize and develop creative campaigns for traditional and digital media for all programs and events.
- Oversee the development of themes for partnership presentations, recaps and collateral for corporate partnerships.
- Liaison between departments across the organization and external contacts to prepare creative campaigns including copy-writing, logos and related collateral
- Lead brainstorming and creative team or committee meetings to ensure all visual communication and brand standards are met
- Motivate, develop and challenge the creative brand and graphic designers team to allow them to use their talents effectively to their fullest capacity/ability.
- Exemplary creative vision and skills to guide relevant Brand team members.
- Experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role for at least 5-8 years including experience within creative campaign process, marketing, graphic design, copy writing and brand development.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical abilities to provide critical feedback both to team and leadership.
- Bachelor’s or above Degree in Marketing/English Literature/Mass Communication.
- Exceptional copywriting ability
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Power Point is required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary
- Able to work flexible hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.