This job is responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing/electrical work/ac and wood work equipment and fixtures.
This is an Essential Personnel position, which can require that the incumbent must report for duty and work through emergencies, and also can be designated by the supervisor as essential for the accomplishment of work, or for the completion of a critical task.
Required Knowledge,Skills, and Abilities
- Must be capable of receiving written and diagrammed instructions regarding installations, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and possibly holidays
- Ability to be on-call
Required Education and/or Experience
- Two (2) years experience, to include new equipment installation and repair.
- Must have a valid and unrestricted (not including corrective lens needs) U.S. Driver`s license and must meet the Tulane University Motor Vehicle policy criteria to become authorized as a driverPay18000/- to 30000/-