eToolmart Inc is a US based company and we are looking for an experienced Magento / PHP Developer with strong software architecting skills and ability to convert ideas into business solutions within the Magento Commerce framework.
This position requires intensive design and coding skills. If you are a person with solid background as a senior PHP Developer, with a minimum of 6 years of overall web development experience especially with e-commerce websites, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and enhancement of Magneto based applications/e-commerce websites.
- Develop reports and create custom modules within Magento ecommerce platform.
- Research, develop logic, code, test, and deploy Magento/PHP applications.
- Modify and build on existing code base of Magento.
- Build custom modules to integrate Magento with marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart etc. using API
- Bachelors/Master degree in Computer Sciences from an accredited institute.
- 3 - 5 years of Magento experience with PHP in LAMP or WAMP environment and advanced understanding of eCommerce platforms and systems
- Should have excellent coding and logical skills. Magento Certification will be a huge plus.
- Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks (Magento)
- Advanced knowledge of XHTML, CSS, AJAX, AngularJS, AJAX/Json, SQL etc.
- Good knowledge on Web API and restful technologies
- Implement Layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Must be a good Database engineer, can work with or develop MySQL queries for complex scenarios
- Ability to work in both an individual and team based environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.