We are looking for a programmer to work on our image processing project.
The project involves the measurement of body dimensions of a person using their front and side profile photo images. Example of initial measurements are: shoulder width from neckline to arm, chin to top of the head, etc.
- Design and build algorithms and code to process an image to detect body markers (neckline, chin, shoulder, and such)
- Python or other high level language is preferred for developing all code; however, consideration can also be given for other languages.
- Should be able to work independently or in a team.
- Should be a self-learner
- Strong programming skills to write optimized code.
- Knowledge of optimizing application in performance and usability.
- Excellent communications and team skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 2-3 years of related experience