The SEM Marketing Analyst position plays a key role in the team that develops campaign strategies and manages sale generation advertising campaigns for clients.
Our analyst positions are immersed in every.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Management of Google Search, Shopping and Display, Google Actions, Google Merchant, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Keep the pace with ads marketing industry trends and developments.
- Google Actions listings and Inventory.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for targeting opportunities, campaign structuring, customer journeys, and other facts of paid digital in accordance with goals
- Analyze and evaluate performance metrics of accounts across multiple ad platforms
- Assist in developing framework, creative copy and images for website landing pages
- Generate new campaigns and aid in the development of new digital marketing initiatives
- Administer and analyze web analytics, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify & resolve problems
- Self-motivated and strong personal ethics
- A strong passion for digital and internet marketing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and apply this knowledge of digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
Professional Skills Desired:
- 3+ years’ experience managing organic search campaigns (Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube)
- Excellent client service delivery, business development, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong program management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills, both proactive and reactive
How You Describe Yourself:
- I thrive and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to create new concepts and lead a team to implement
- Quick learner of new technology with strong abilities in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Digital Marketing Strategy: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 3 years (Required)
- Content Strategy: 3 Years (Required)