The Mobile Developer will design & develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, Smartphones, Tablets, and other mobile devices. You may develop on one or more mobile platforms, including Apple iOS and Google Android.
• Architect, build, and maintain excellent quality React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
• Work as part of a small team (two developers, one PM, one designer, one QA) to build React applications.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate with third-party APIs.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Assist with building estimates.
• Interface with stakeholders via Team, Zoom, and email.
• Demonstrated experience building complex React applications.
• Experience with the following languages/technologies a plus but not required: Node.js, Angular, ReactJs,
Shift Timings: 02:00 PM - 10:00 PM (flexible)