- Touchpoint growth & strategy team needs a motivated, results-driven Account Manager to work in highly sales driven environment.
- The successful candidate should understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of converting your strategies into sales, we’re excited to talk with you.
Qualifications Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum 3 to 4 years of business experience preferably in Financial Services.
- Experience under the supervision of technical professionals.
- Proven organization and project management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with personal computers and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) or similar software.
- Knowledge of or ability to use Banking software and systems.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of applicable financial practices and processes.
- Ability to create and use financial modeling techniques.
- Must possess thorough understanding and knowledge of electronic banking products and services, and state and federal regulations governing electronic banking.
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings as needed or assigned.
- Must be able to provide own transportation or to operate a vehicle with a valid driver’s license, and ability to commute and arrive at intended destination in a timely manner and/or as required.
- Travels by air as required