This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA) for training programs and coordinate with the program manager to develop comprehensive training programs.
• Design and deliver trainings, workshops and seminars, update/enrich curriculum, prepare lesson plan and teaching aids, for trainings.
• Liaise with key stakeholders particularly the local community for a greater achievement of organizational goals and objectives and coordinate with local institutions through proper communication.
• Assist Regional Program Officer in arranging meetings with community and other project related activities at regional level.
• Coordinate with other implementing partners particularly government line departments and share reflections regarding project activities in the region.
• Write periodical reports/ documents and disseminate to line supervisors.Required qualification/ experience: Bachelor’s degree in Education or Social Sciences subject. Master’s degree will have an added advantage with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably of training/ teaching in communities.