1. Responsible for monitoring and managing overall performance of core projects in respective region.
2. Assure timely and quality delivery of projects and assure all department tasks have been followed as per the Project plan.
3. Effective communication with all functional departments ensuring that the financial objectives are achieved.
4. Responsible for overall creation, tracking and management of processes, policies, metrics and reporting for all domains.
5. Follow up tasks and communication with Internal Departments for Task analysis, status, dependencies and completion and output status report to the reporting line.
6. Assist PMO Head on Routine Tasks, Reporting and Procedures.
1. Thorough knowledge of Telecommunications, Project Management, asset management and network construction.
2. Strong documentation skills (Tracking, Project Management System tools utilization, Reporting and project controls).
3. Problem Solving approach.
4. Ability to direct team by setting goals and priorities to facilitate achievement of organizational objectives.
5. Strong computer skills especially MS Office, MS Project.
6. Ability to diagnose issues in work flow and implement remedies.
· EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent. Masters will be an added advantage.
· EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6 - 7 years’ experience in Telecommunication/ISP with at least 3 years’ experience in Project Management.
· CERTIFICATIONS (optional): PMP/ITIL/Prince 2 will be given Preference.
Transworld: Pakistans backbone for international connectivity Transworld is a joint venture of Orascom Telecom Holding, Saif Group and Omzest Group of Oman and is Pakistans premier Internet and international connectivity provider. We have built our reputation providing reliable backhaul connectivity ...Read More