Prepare FTTx network design as per design rules and finalize BOQs for it. Keep record of as-built of all deployed network in GIS, AutoCAD and other tools necessary. Conduct field survey of the areas highlighted by management and prepare parcel level maps for these areas.
- Survey area of interest to prepare or update digitized map in GIS
- Prepare High level network design (HLD) of TES FTTx network
- Prepare low level network design (LLD) of TES FTTx network
- Prepare BOQ for both HLD and LLD
- Perform quality assurance of all the designs
- Provide design drawings to field teams for implementation of both civil works and fiber optic network in asset management tools (Network Engineer, Arc FM etc.)
- Update As-built of civil and fiber work orders in asset management tools (Network Engineer, Arc FM etc.)
- Work order creation and management in asset management tools (Network Engineer, Arc FM etc.)
- Create and work with KMZ drawings in Google Earth to share with higher management
- Minimum of Sixteen Years of formal education and Bachelors in Engineering Discipline (Telecom/Electrical/Computers) (Can be relaxed for additional experience or extra ordinary profile in the same field)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Minimum of 1 year with a Telecom/Internet Service provider with hands on experience with the required technologies/equipment.
- Understanding of GIS, GIS tools and their application in telecom networks
- Understanding of GPS and its use in network design
- FTTH Planning and design concepts
- Knowledge about aerial and underground right of ways (ROW)
Understandingof standard High level and low level design rules