Perform development and management of the company’s IP/MPLS network. Work to ensure optimum reliability, availability and capacity of the network infrastructure.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Plan, Deploy and Manage the IP/MPLS Network
- Securing and Optimizing Networking Infrastructure
- Establishment and Management of Interconnects with service providers
- Ensuring Service availability of Internet and Data customers
- Planning and Managing Network Upgrades and Maintenance activities, in coordination with other stakeholders i.e. Transmission, NOC etc
- Engagement and Coordination with vendors for successful completion of projects
- ◦ Minimum of Sixteen Years of formal education and Bachelors in Engineering Discipline (Telecom/Electrical/Computers)
Minimum of 2 years with a Telecom/Internet Service provider with hands on experience in design and management of IP/MPLS Infrastructure
- Hands on experience in the design, implementation and support of data networks
- IP/MPLS Network Planning, Deployment and Management
- Project Management
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills