we are looking for a Flutter App Developer to join our growing front-end team.
As a Flutter Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps.
• Develop new components and features for our front-end app(s).
• Write, audit, and improve our test coverage.
• Document and refactor our front-end codebase.
• Profile and improve our front-end performance.
• Write about your work and contribute back to open source.
• 1+ years of experience in developing
• Good understanding of application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality..
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience using Git
• Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps
• Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Google etc.)
• Experience in deploying Machine Learning models to Android/iOS is preferred
Leading Health-care & Legal sector automation Consultants & Developers.