We are seeking a marketing professional looking to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment focused on e-commerce marketing.
Our team fosters an amazing culture, and we are looking for an absolute rockstar with a desire to contribute to the growth of the company, so the ideal candidate will have a broad set of skills and experiences and will be open to having their role grow and develop with the company.
You will engage in the following:
- Undergo product training to better understand value propositions, audience segments, and nuances with the product line.
- Assist marketing team in ads creation, sometimes with use of graphic design, copywriting, and other necessary skills required for creating marketing assets.
- Develop, execute, and report the effectiveness of PPC advertising campaigns
- Conduct comprehensive research on competitors, identify opportunities, report on findings, and implementation.
- Evaluate brand SEO and identify areas for improvement, and implement ideas across different platforms.
- Research and vet various tools to help improve efficiency of marketing team including new software, applications, methods, etc.
- Take responsibility for contributions to the team and company - holding yourself accountable for the amount of work you put in, organization/workflow, time-management of managing various projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency required on the following: Microsoft Office, Social Media
- Proficiency with the following is a bonus: YouTube Marketing, Facebook Business Manager, other social media marketing platforms - (Certifications make you stand out from the rest.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and a keen attention to detail.
- Motivation to push yourself and go above and beyond what is asked of you.
- Professional appearance and presentation-reporting skills.