The applicant should have:
· Experience of managing listings on Ebay, Amazon and other Market Places
· Proactively monitor websites and digital marketplaces for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change
· Experience in optimizing the buy box
· Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data and session replay tools.
· Create and complete multivariate and A/B testing and post-test analysis.
· Develop appropriate tagging strategy to capture the necessary KPIs and metrics, and verify accurate data collection.
· Understand data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties.
· Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs.
· Experience in Photoshop, making the listing and complete all necessary workings to publish listing on major market places for North America
· Experience in product categorization and price comparison
· Experience in Product and Competitor competitive analysis
· Mastery of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Microsoft Office
· Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data
· Can easily distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
· Experience with tag implementation and tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager, etc.
· Acts as eCommerce’s primary point of contact for key supplier community, topics including: co-op, promotions, upcoming launches, determining online catalog, and general interface.
· Acts as eCommerce’s primary point of contact for internal category managers and supplier relations teams on all supplier related topics.
· Helps analyze online public pricing vs. our competitors, in coordination with existing pricing process.
· Manage the health of our Amazon Seller Account, eBay, and other platforms, including seller feedback, reviews, and customer service.
· Be an expert on everything Amazon & Ebay.