We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance.
- 3+ years of experience in PHP web developing
- Must have experience of work on good backend project.
- Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization..
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, Facebook, paypal, ebay etc)
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, database design, and querying
- Hand on experience on push notification.
- Security and Data privacy understanding
- Must need MVC (Laravel / CodeIgniter) Framework experience
- Good experience of working with Google Maps
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Good experience of working with Google APIs, Google Maps services, live tracking etc, Push notification.
- Must have experience of the implementation of e-commerce Payment Gateways.