We are seeking a Business Development Manager with experience in IT business who can engage with potential clients local and abroad via multiple platforms and who has excellent communication skills to enhance our clientage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Engage potential clients for software projects & partnerships.
• Identifying potential business clients, identifying key decision makers and extract their contact information.
• To contact prospective clients via web portals such as Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, oDesk, Elance and through references and to generate business for the software house through these connections.
• Creating initial documentation and proposals for projects and overseeing development of the requirement specifications, functional specifications of any new and upcoming projects.
• Manage team of junior business developers and sales officers
• Completing business and sales targets and KPIs
• Develop and manage sales funnel and grow client base
• Experience with handling international clients related to IT services and products.
• Experience with Online Business Development Tools.
• Experience in Business Development in a tech company.
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification would be a plus.
P.S : Please do not apply if you do not have a work experience in an IT company!
Tryngo Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Tryngo delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, comp ...Read More