We are looking individual will be comfortable working with an agile approach to software engineering.
The Product Owner is responsible for providing concept-to-launch guidance and direction to the software engineering teams, gathering and prioritizing the project requirements, documenting requirements and working with different stakeholder’s business goals
He or she works closely with both business stakeholder to ensure the quality and comprehensiveness of the business requirements (BRD) ahead of kicking off the software development. We need someone who can inspire, coach, motivate, collaborate and manage conflicts under thin timeframes and always with a smile.
- The Product Owner (PO) works with the business and other teams to define a Product roadmap
- The PO takes direct responsibility for elaborating Requirements (user stories)
- The PO then ranks and prioritizes requirements so the Scrum team can just blindly pick the top priority and top ranked requirements for delivery, every single time
- Plan and prioritize feature backlog
- The PO validates and approves Scrum delivery at the end of each Sprint
- The PO frequently reviews and proposes any changes to product vision
- Preparing documents like wireframes, design flow, UI etc., as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical subjects or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of managing all stages of the product life cycle within an Agile framework
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Creative thinker with a vision
What Our Hours of Operation Are…
· Mon-Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
What We’re Offering…
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Medical Allowance of self and dependents
- Communication Allowance
- Flexible working works
- 16 Annual Paid Holidays
- Annual Performance Evaluations and Compensation Reviews
- 1 Bonus Salary Annually based on performance
- Company Lunch