1. Assist Sales Manager I&E in designing and implementation of annual sales plan for the company.
2. Assist Sales Manager I&E in negotiating and finalizing business/client requirements, terms and conditions, achievable productivity targets, which are further tested during the initial phase.
3. Responsible for the development; completion and execution of business development process i.e. lead generation to project initiation in a reasonable time frame with consultation of Sales Manager.
4. Coordinate with inspection coordinator for development of proposal against inquiry.
5. Give complete information to client about TUVAT BIC Inspection services.
6. Meet deadlines and business objectives set by the Sales Manager I&E.
7. Responsible for generating new client leads and on-time feedback to awaiting clients for their queries.
8. Ensure compliance with all TUVAT BIC’s policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
9. Assist Sales Manager I&E to develop and administer sales database that includes client related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.