Uinta is a high-end, solar energy startup company based in the U.S. We have recently expanded into Pakistan and are expecting explosive growth. We are in the need for an experience, ex-military, person for our Armed Protective Security Officer (APSO) position. We are looking for a reliable, hard-working, experienced individual that is able and willing to grow into a CFO position.
The Armed Protective Security Officer protects some of our most critical facilities, personnel, equipment, and events. The APSO works in a dynamic team environment, part of our security department.
- Candidates must have firearms training and qualification to carry a firearm. The ideal candidate possesses a LEOSA/HR218 or equivalent firearm qualification.
- Applicants must have at least twenty-four (24) months of qualifying military service or 5+ years of combined experience in executive protection and corporate security
- Preferred applicants must have graduated from a military academy
- Applicant must be physically fit. Ability to perform essential functions of the position which may include long periods of sitting, walking, standing, climbing stairs, or driving with or without reasonable accommodations. Candidates must at least meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for this opening.
- Must be able to work long hours and travel domestically for long periods
- Should have good understanding of security protocols, strong network with police/military
- Able to resolve or prevent conflict
- Able to handle with stressful situations
- Knowledge of security environments and hazards
- Demonstrated exceptional results in a security management role
- Embodies integrity, professionalism, and high ethical standards.
- Prior training in emergency medicine, defensive tactics and arresting techniques, and tactical firearms
- Responsible for safeguarding life, provide security related personal escort duties
- Security patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Access control to facilities and/or social events through the admittance process. Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site/event pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Permitting entry and patrolling parking lot at Uinta facilities or social events
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Security and first safety surveillance; responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Preparing logs and reports as required
- Takes all required training and certification classes as directed by management
- Perform other duties as assigned