Are you technical, do you enjoy working with your hands building and fixing things? Are you results oriented, committed to project success by leading a team? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your engineering/project management career? Then come join Uinta.
The Crew Lead Engineer/Project Manager is a highly compensated contract position.
We have multiple openings. The crew lead is a mid-career level position for a hands-on engineer responsible for managing and implementing installation projects. You will be part of a 3-person installation team based from a location of need. In the near term, we are only focusing on clients in the Islamabad/Rawalpindi area. You will be based in our Rawalpindi office but must be willing to travel and/or relocate throughout Pakistan if needed.
Uinta Solar is a high-end, solar energy systems provider. We are based in U.S. and have expanded into Pakistan. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing, international company. We are looking for reliable, hard-working individuals that want to be a part of this growing renewable energy industry.
· Must be able to read, write and speak English and Urdu fluently
· 5+ years of electrical engineering experience is required
· 2+ years of project management or leading an engineering team is preferred
· Strong work ethic, have pride and take ownership of work
· Must be committed to delivering quality and customer service on every project
· Work well with others in a team environment
· Thrives in an environment with high-level of autonomy and responsibilities
· Must be able to lift over 23 kg, climb ladders, and work on roofs
· Must be able to learn and follow instructions
· Must be able to use hand and power tools related to the job
· Must be willing to travel and relocate anywhere in Pakistan as needed
· Participate as a safe and efficient installation team leader and project manager
· Perform installation work directed by the Chief Engineer and project drawings
· Understand and follow safety procedures and regulations at all project sites
· Work courteously with customers at the time of installation and/or support work
· Perform service calls, including system diagnosis and repair
· Load and secure project materials and tools in trucks and trailers
· Minor repairs or maintenance of company vehicles
· Responsibilities may include driving company vehicles.
Uinta Solar is an international company that provides the best in class solar solutions and services in the communities we serve. We make the switch to reliable and sustainable energy an easy worthwhile experience that saves our clients money and eliminates rolling blackouts. We want to accelerate t ...Read More