Are you technical, do you enjoy working with your hands building and fixing things? Are you results oriented, committed to project success by leading a team? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your engineering/project management career? Then come join Uinta.
The Crew Lead Engineer/Project Manager is a highly compensated contract position.
We have multiple openings. The crew lead is a mid-career level position for a hands-on engineer responsible for managing and implementing installation projects. You will be part of a 3-person installation team based from a location of need. In the near term, we are only focusing on clients in the Islamabad/Rawalpindi area. You will be based in our Rawalpindi office but must be willing to travel and/or relocate throughout Pakistan if needed.
Uinta Solar is a high-end, solar energy systems provider. We are based in U.S. and have expanded into Pakistan. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing, international company. We are looking for reliable, hard-working individuals that want to be a part of this growing renewable energy industry.
· Must be able to read, write and speak English and Urdu fluently
· 5+ years of electrical engineering experience is required
· 2+ years of project management or leading an engineering team is preferred
· Strong work ethic, have pride and take ownership of work
· Must be committed to delivering quality and customer service on every project
· Work well with others in a team environment
· Thrives in an environment with high-level of autonomy and responsibilities
· Must be able to lift over 23 kg, climb ladders, and work on roofs
· Must be able to learn and follow instructions
· Must be able to use hand and power tools related to the job
· Must be willing to travel and relocate anywhere in Pakistan as needed
· Participate as a safe and efficient installation team leader and project manager
- Our installation teams wire solar inverters, install solar panels, and batteries
- Call and schedule inspections, re-wire existing wire, and fix any additional electrical problems.
· Perform installation work directed by the Chief Engineer and project drawings
· Understand and follow safety procedures and regulations at all project sites
· Work courteously with customers at the time of installation and/or support work
· Perform service calls, including system diagnosis and repair
· Load and secure project materials and tools in trucks and trailers
· Minor repairs or maintenance of company vehicles
· Responsibilities may include driving company vehicles.