Are you an approachable, compassionate, people-person that likes interacting with others? Do you enjoy resolving conflicts using objectivity and tact? Do you have a history of hiring the right employee for a given set of job requirements? Then come join Uinta.
We are a high-end, solar energy systems startup based in the U.S. and have expanded into Pakistan. We are expecting explosive growth and are in need of a HR manager to help us grow. We are looking for a reliable, hard-working, experienced individual.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Urdu fluently
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience is required
- Bachelor's or master's degree in human resources or a degree in a related field with SHRM or HR-related certifications
- Knowledge of employment laws and other compliance issues
- Ability to conduct research, access resources, prioritize and juggle multiple projects, adjust to the quickly changing needs of a startup, and communicate directly with upper management.
- Strong interpersonal, support, and customer service skills
- Ability to organize and develop functional processes
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with ability to manage
- High level of computer skills working with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong work ethic, have pride and take ownership of work
- Manage the recruitment process using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- The monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Provides competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff
- Provides payroll processing, including the processing of local taxes
- The development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals