1. To work with local staff to develop and agree specific recommendations to help address and rectify any shortfalls identified during audits.
2. To provide clear summary reports of audit findings and recommendations to Shop/Store Managers and Area Managers after each audit assignment with appropriate actions and timescales.
3. To follow up, and evidence the implementation of audit recommendations
4. To contribute to monthly reporting of audit activity and follow up, for onward transmission to the Concerned Manager.
5. To take on any other projects at a senior level as requested by the Internal Audit Manager.
6. Experience of conducting investigations, gathering evidence and writing reports To work at all times in accordance with the Internal Auditors’ Code of Ethics and International Standards.
ppUnited King has achieved fame, respect, appreciation and worth-while credit in a limited period of time. Our aim is to make delicious, hygienic and healthy food that contributes to positive health. We have over 250 varieties of Sweets, Nimco, Cakes, Fast Food, Ice Cream etc., all available under o ...Read More