Masters Degree in any field or a U. S Bachelors degree
· Learn all USEFP programs and rules and regulations relating to them.
· Process applications for all USEFP programs.
· Provide encouragement and support to grantees.
· Maintain contact with the grantees during their grant through email.
· Respond to general inquiries about Fulbright and other USEFP programs.
· Represent USEFP programs to the public in Pakistan.
· Process grants documents, visa forms and other paperwork for USEFP grantees.
· Make flight reservations and arrange air tickets for Pakistani Fulbright grantees.
· Correspond with grantees and other administering agencies on program, finance and administrative issues.
· Make presentations about USEFP programs.
· Help arrange conferences.
· Keeping the database of the grantees updated
· Working on stats related to different programs
· Other duties as and when assigned by Program Manager
· Applicants must be fluent in English with good written English skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Applicants should have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan was established in 1950 by the governments of Pakistan and the United States. USEFP is guided by a binational commission composed of an equal number of Pakistanis and Americans, the Chairman alternating each year between a Pakistani and an America ...Read More