Eligibility Criteria for TTS:
Qualification: Ph.D./relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable institution and excellent written communication as well as presentation skills.
1. Candidates for posts of Associate Professor are required to submit four sets of reprints of research publications along with prescribed application forms.
2. Candidates are required to submit attested copies of their degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates, domicile & state subject etc. along with prescribed application forms in person or send by Post to the Registrar, University Secretariat, University of Kotli Azad Jammu and Kashmir P.C 11100.
3. Certificates, Transcripts and Detailed Marks Certificate issued before last date will be accepted, Provisional/Hope Certificate will not be accepted.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application forms for each post applied with required documents completed in all respects.
5. Candidates may obtain application forms from the Office of Assistant Registrar (Meetings), University Secretariat, University of Kotli Azad Jammu and Kashmir by producing Rs. 3000/- (BPS-20) and Rs. 1600/- (BPS-18 – 19) on University Challan forms available at authorized branches of Habib Bank
Limited in Azad Kashmir OR by sending a bank draft of Rs. 3000/- (BPS-20) and Rs. 1600/- (BPS-18 – 19) in favor of Treasurer, University of Kotli (A.K) along with a large size self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 50/- postage stamps at your own risk.
6. Application form can also be downloaded from University website www.uokajk.edu.pk. Downloaded application form should accompany with original University Challan/Bank Draft as cost of application form.
7. Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate issued by the HEC.
8. Age limit shall not be applicable to in-service permanent University / Government employees.
9. In-service (permanent employee) candidates must apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
10. The services as a teacher in High Schools/Embassy Schools/Degree Colleges/Cadet Colleges will not be counted as experience for appointment to a teaching post in the University.
11. Preference will be given to AJK Nationals (1st Class State Subject).
12. Applicants will be short listed on the basis of written test (where required) in their respective fields. Only top five candidates having 50% or above marks in written test conducted by any recognized testing service agency will be called for interview against one post. Final selection against the post will be made on the recommendations of Selection Board
13. The University reserves the rights of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally without assigning any reason.
14. All candidates will submit fresh applications on prescribed form.
Application forms indicating the posts should reach the office of the Registrar, University Secretariat, University of Kotli Azad Jammu and Kashmir, P.C 11100 latest by 20-05-2019(Monday)
15. Incomplete and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Ph. No. 05826-960044