We are a Signs, Graphics and Printing company located in NYC, USA. We are looking for an experienced senior graphics designer who can work remotely with our US team through Skype.
You will be working in the third-shift of the day (night time). A candidate must have an active & stable internet connection along with required designing capable machines (PC or Laptop). You will be working directly with the US team.
Proficiency in both written and verbal English is a must to begin with an interview.
BEFORE YOU APPLY - MUST READ THE JOB POST IN DETAILS
- 3rd Shift Job (6PM to 3AM)
- Remote Job
- Monday to Saturday
Required Tools Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Pantone Colors
- Microsoft Suite
You will be designing creative and interactive graphics for print, web, and digital platforms.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Expert in image editing, designing icons, typography, and layouts.
- Must have knowledge about print graphics and large format printing (wide format printing)
- Must be able to make 3d mockups/proofs for the designs.
- Must have knowledge about signages and print graphics designs.
- Create retail merchandising signage, floor displays, and product labels.
- Create designs by hand or using digital designing softwares.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Self-motivated, work under pressure.
- Able to prioritize tasks according to requirements.
- Must be problem solving, quick learner, and self-starting.
- Good at maintaining files, records, and organizing shared drives.
- Detail-organized, positive, analytical, resourceful, and organized.
- 3+ years experience in graphics design industry
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Solid knowledge of digital/web, and print production processes and needs.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Experience with app and mobile design, with consideration of user experience and user interaction.
- HTML and CSS experience preferred.