1. Be fully responsible for the work of the blood establishment, and Follow implement various laws, regulations and industrial technical standards.
2. Complete the plasma collection task assigned by the company.
3. Formulate the work plan of the blood establishment, and arrange, inspect and summarize the work on schedule.
4. Organize the planning, establishment, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the quality management system, and constantly improve the safety of plasma donors and the quality of plasma collection.
5. Review and responsible for the material supply plan, check and urge the financial revenue and expenditure, review the budget and settlement, be responsible for the capital regulation of the blood establishment, and ensure the normal operation of the blood establishment.
6. Timely complete other work assigned by leaders.
7. Head Incharge of branch, responsible for their branch staff, equipment etc
8. Be familiar with the relevant laws about blood establishments in Pakistan, and have a deep understanding of blood establishments' regulations in EU, WHO and FDA.
9. Qualified hematologist/blood bank specialist/pathologist.
10.have engaged in blood management for more than 1 year and received management, quality and operation training.