We are currently seeking talented and motivated Software Team Leads (multiple positions) with software development, product and team management expertise to join our team located in Islamabad. As a Team Lead, you will architect and deliver enterprise solutions, manage small development teams, and mentor all levels of developers while developing client software.
Note: We are working in many technologies and expect you to be well versed in these technologies but if you're expert in only a few, that's okay, we still want to talk to you and that's why we have multiple positions open.
- Designing new solutions from scratch and working on existing solutions
- Developing solutions, components, and features, including unit tests and pair programming
- Debugging and troubleshooting application bugs, or system issues
- Collaborating regularly with project teams including: product, quality assurance, and development
- Assisting in the professional development of team members and others in the organization
- Interviewing for open positions
- Keep up with new technologies and industry trends/standards, research those trends and groom your team.
- Technical: solution design, programming, devops, deployments, and code-reviews
- Leadership: coaching, mentoring, and providing leadership over direct reports
- Collaboration: client-facing meetings, scrums, backlog grooming, sprints & other internal meetings.
- Has 5 - 10 years experience developing software solutions.
- Has a minimum of 1 year of experience leading a software development team.
- Has demonstrated an ability to lead technical staff successfully.
- Communicates and collaborates well with others.
- Exemplifies strong leadership skills, including integrating junior-level developers into a software project.
We are using the following technologies and expect you to be well versed in these (or some of these).
- PHP / Laravel / WordPress
- Frontend (UI) / HTML5 / Accessibility / Technical SEO
- Git Version Control / SVG / Github / Gitlab
- NPM / Composer / Webpack
Other Desirable Skills:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes / GKE
- CI/CD / Jenkins
Benefits / Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage
- Living space is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday free dinners
- Friendly company culture and opportunities for growth
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Uptek.
Software development company.