URCGi is looking for highly skilled and motivated professionals for its SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team. The position would require skills in Agile methodologies, mobile, social analytics, and experience with SAP applications.
- Be part of a worldwide team to support an implementation/scope of SAP Solution Manager with responsibilities for various functions used across the enterprise.
- Manage SAP Solution Manager processes, utilize the available tools, and communicate standards and Operations plans across the internal SAP application teams.
- Utilize Agile software development mythologies to achieve continuous delivery and continuous improvements
- Solution Manager projects involve assessments, scoping, planning, implementation, testing, Operations monitoring, and support.
- Collaborate in informational calls .
- Initiate, support and manage corporate wide initiatives applicable to IBM's internal SAP projects
- Engage in cross team collaboration across the CIO SAP Center of Excellence
- Excellent communication and written skills to communicate with teams, organize conference calls, and coordinate/manage activities across global teams
Successful individuals will be well versed with IT, new productivity tools, always willing to learn and use new technology yet focused on high quality, on schedule deliverables. Join an exciting group of application support teams delivering innovative solutions!