The incumbent must be atleast graduate with 2 years of experience in a similar capacity (Preferably in a Digital/Advertising/E-commerce industry).
• A strong design process that includes conceptual thinking, user-understanding and empathy, and a strong understanding of brand.
• Determine which type of visual art will be best suited to produce desired visual effect for communication.
• A strong design sensibility with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery and type into three-dimensional built solutions
• Strong way finding planning capabilities, including research, user-analysis, planning, development and documentation of design solutions
• Develop the graphic elements that meet Olive Digital objectives.
• Prepare layouts and graphic elements of the subjects, using traditional tools and image processing, layout and design software.
• Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design.
• Designs, creates and provides artistic advice or improving website interface.
• Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
• Must be detailed oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.
• Flexibility to work on projects of all scales and types, both collaboratively and independently
• Ability to direct and coordinate work efforts of junior staff.