We are looking to hire a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Qualification & Experience:
Technologies and Skills required:
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
· Prior experience with Node.js will be a huge plus.
Interface Protocols & Standards