A multi-national company manufacturer, seller and marketer of professional hair care products in 80+ countries around the globe is looking to hire SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Manager at its operational headquarter in Islamabad. SEM Manager will work on behalf of company to ensure that when audiences search for our products using Internet search engines, our websites should appear within the top results. Responsibilities: SEM Manager responsibilities will include
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
· Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
· Pushing our SEM Strategies beyond industry Best Practices.
· Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Teams to Drive Unified Consumer Experience and testing of page designs to maximize conversions.
Following are the requirements for SEM Manager.
· Minimum five years proven SEM experience and managing successful PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Youtube, Bing etc.
· Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
· In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Google Adverts, Click Equations, Search Ignite).
· Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends).
· Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
· Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
· BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.