Duties and Responsibilities
· Research and reconcile missing payments.
· Bank reconciliation Daily Basis.
· Update Import Payment Voucher Daily and Finalization of Costing on monthly basis.
· Ensure monies are posted correctly.
· Supporting Year End & Month End close.
· Supporting Line Managers.
· Working with supporting departments (A/R, A/P, Import, Tax) on issue resolution.
· Preferred experience of ERP Implementation
· Other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of general ledger accounting.
· Experience with bank reconciliation
· Evaluate, analyze, and prioritize data in various forms and formats.
· Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
· Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
· Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
· Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
· Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Venus Carpets roots go back to the early 1980s when a manufacturing unit was set up in the Sindh Industrial Trading Estate (SITE). The Company's manufacturing base is now established in the industrial estate of Hattar with its head office in Karachi, also having its regional offices in Lahore, Pesha ...Read More