Technical Project Managers experienced in implementing CRM projects in financial institutions (Banks).
Ideal candidates has 10 years of project management and 5 years of software development experience in banks.
· Project planning and execution. Developing WBS and Gantt charts with costing information. Making sure the project is concluded at the cost target and the deadline targets with high quality deliverables. Making bi-weekly plans of the project plan. Keeping the plan up to date at Project Server.
· Documentation: Guiding and reviewing requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts.
· Requirements gathering and analysis: Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
· Requirements management: Capturing, guiding and reviewing detailed scope of change requests.
· Risks management: Identifying and managing the risks of the project.
· Review processes: Actively reviewing project team’s project artifacts and documents.
· Pre-sales: Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Developing proposal scope, initial high level implementation plan, licensing requirements, filling RFP matrixes related to are of knowledge.
· Training: Preparing training materials, conducting trainings.
· Presentations: Conducting project presentations.
· Communications management: Conducting the communications plan of the project.
VeriPark is a software house specialized in financial applications such as CRM, Internet banking, loan origination and cash management systems. The company is headquartered in Turkey and has offices in Istanbul, Izmir, London, Dubai, Ajman, Cairo, Riyadh and Bahrain.