We are looking for a deadline-focused IT Recruiter to fill a Remote Position for a US based Recruitment Agency. You will be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions for US based Companies in USA. A good candidate must have exceptional English communication skills and have past experience of Call Center Environment with any US-based project.
If you do have a Technical/Engineering educational background with experience in IT/software Industry and have deep understanding of technical Skills, Technical Roles, Software Programing Languages/Tools/services and can evaluate position requirements and want to grow then Vertex IT Service is right place for you. We provide esteemed working culture for all team members. Call Center Experience is a plus with any US Project.
Job Type: Position is Full-Time and Remote (work from home)
Job Benefits: Market Competitive Salary Package and Bonuses and Incentives.
Time Zone: Position is in Night Shift 07:00 PM to 04:00 AM Local Time and EST/MST (USA).
Day to Day Tasks:
- Day to Day routine involves interactions between team members and stake holders, participate in all the Process of recruitment.
- Coordinate with Manager to identify staffing requirements of available jobs and candidates. Determine selection criteria.
- Performing Voice Interviews with candidates and manage all inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Do and respond to all required emails
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates from niche platforms, like Dice, Zip-Recruiter, Indeed and Linked-In.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Screen Resumes and perform selection procedures, including screening, assessments, Voice interviews and Submissions etc.
- Keep record and maintain all the data of candidates in excel sheets for future references.
- Keep track of all submissions and follow up for interviews and status.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Industry/Software House.
- 1-2 years in call center environment on any US-based project
- Excellent Communication skills with fluent speaking/listening English language.
- Excellent Experience in using and managing Recruitment/Job Portals and Tools.
- Excellent Technical Skills for Resume Screening for IT Positions, and Proficient using Search Engine I-e: Google
- Proficient Skills is using MS Office (Excel & Word).
- Technical knowledge related to IT Industry.
- Reporting and Data/Record Management.
- Must be Self-Starter, Quick Learner and goal oriented.