We are looking for an outstanding full-time SEO Expert/ Digital Marketing Expert in Pakistan for UK based international company. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday. You will be working with our websites and social media pages while you are staying locally. This role will be to manage Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google Analytics and Digital marketing functions of the company websites and social media pages.
The SEO Expert/ Digital Marketing Expert is responsible for creating and publishing online content of the highest quality, contributing to websites, intranet, social media presence and other digital communications.
The role also supports the team on a number of campaigns and special projects. Although the role’s primary focus is SEO and digital activity, there is also a strong focus on driving customer growth and profitability online.
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Google Analytics
• Managing Social Media Pages
• Developing and executing social media campaigns
• Managing data selections and providing lists for activity
• Reviewing user-experience journeys for products and suggest improvements to ecommerce team.
• Google AdWords
• Management of PPC accounts and driving ROI from PPC activity
• Management of direct mail campaigns when appropriate
• Work with a variety of teams; Sales, Operations, Content Development Team and IT.
• Driven and approachable and great communication
• Maintain brand image
• Content generation across different media
• Website management (CMS)
• Competitor Analysis
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in SEO and Digital marketing, ideally for online business.
• Proven experience in delivering quality traffic growth and new customer acquisition.
• Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and Excel.
• Excellent understanding and experience of Search Engine Optimisation.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Extremely organised approach to all tasks and working to deadlines.
• A natural communicator, both in person and through digital channels. You should have a natural instinct that drives you to communicate ideas and engage with people.
• Experience with B2B Digital Marketing.
• The experience of working with external agencies.
• Degree or equivalent in IT, marketing, design, communications or similar discipline.
• Excellent communication skill in English is required.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good understanding of digital analytics and KPIs
• Ability to meet company’s targets.
• Strong commercial awareness
• Ability to project manage and drive marketing strategy
You are required to work parallel to office hours in the UK and your regular working hours are 1 pm to 10.00pm in Pakistan.
Status of the Job: Full Time – Permanent. Work from home.
This is an exciting time to be part of our team so if you are interested in the role please apply now.
Victoria Research Ltd