Urgently looking for Office 365 Architect for our International client in Australia. Please review the job details and apply in confidence.
The Office 365 Solution Architect is part of a global team responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting all components of the Office 365 systems. Individual must be able to lead efforts in troubleshooting and remediation of a variety of technical issues associated with O365 or its supporting systems.
The Office 365 Engineer works in conjunction with the Innovation Project Manager to ensure that client expectations are exceeded during project delivery.
Main responsibilities for the O365 Systems Engineer include:
· Leverage deep portfolio/platform knowledge in assigned technologies to implement long-term process improvements.
· Overall Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Office 365 components with an emphasis on, but not limited to:
o Administration function
o Strong PowerShell scripting skills
o Hybrid Exchange environment
o Skype for Business Online
o Office Online
o Azure Active Directory
o SharePoint Online
o OneDrive for Business
· Implementation experience of deploying other O365 Functionality, e.g. Teams, Planner, PowerApps, Flow, Groups, etc.
· Provide engineering and timely support that delivers a stable, secure global collaboration & communications platform following internal methodologies, processes and standards.
· Leadership role in keeping current with existing and emerging technologies and providing input to technology roadmaps.
· Experience coordinating and managing escalation with Microsoft support.
· Ability to coordinate with vendors and partners as needed for problem resolution
· Management of vendors and partners’ relationships as necessary.
· Lead and/or participate in various projects: strategic and operational initiatives.
· Document processes and procedures for maintenance and support.
· Participation in development of strategic plans for the collaboration team.
· Provides 3rd level operational support for collaboration platforms. Off-hours support and a flexible schedule to accommodate a global team will be required.
The position is expected to implement solutions that will include (but are not limited to):
• Exchange 2010/2013/2016 on-prem to Office 365 Exchange Online “hybrid” migrations: including all certificate, service, mail- flow validation, and user/shared/public folder mailbox migration details.
• Various email source migrations (Office 365, Yahoo, G Suite, Exchange) to Office 365 Exchange Online using BitTitan
• MigrationWiz and DeploymentPro
• Migrations to Office 365 SharePoint Online using tools such as ShareGate and/or Metalogix
• Skype for Business Online implementations for both collaboration and Enterprise Voice (hosted PBX)
• Azure Active Directory Connect and/or Active Directory Federation Services implementation details and troubleshooting
• Multi-Factor Authentication implementation details against Office 365
During the project implementation phase, the Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of the agreed upon Statement of Work with the client. The Office 365 Engineer will notify the Management when out of scope requests are encountered. If requested, the Office 365 Implementation Engineer will assist with the preparation of network topology diagrams, installation procedures, configuration steps, workflow charts, etc. to ensure a clean hand-off to the client and/or to the Management for ongoing support. The Office 365 Engineer will work with the team on project implementation deliverables that require additional troubleshooting.