We are looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Digital Marketer who is well-versed with the latest Digital Marketing trends and has a knack for Social media and Content creation.
· Management of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other relevant online platforms;
· Creation of engaging content for social media platforms which promotes audience interaction and increases visitors on the website;
· Managing content strategy and marketing campaigns to create maximum conversions;
· Writing high quality, creative and optimized content in both British and American English including blogs, news and events reports, press releases and product descriptions;
· Proofreading social media and web content according to British and American English grammatical rules;
· Coordinating and collaborating with multiple departments within the company;
· Handling international customers’ queries on social media platforms and optimizing the customer experience;
· Addressing customers’ issues and solving them to reflect the high standards of customer services;
· Monitoring user engagement and improving the online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics;
· Working on the SEO of websites and overseeing the performance indicators such as reducing the website’s bounce rate, increasing dwell time with enhanced conversions;
· Presenting latest and updated digital marketing trends and ensuring that the brand is at the forefront of industry developments;
· Creating unique and innovative digital marketing campaigns.
Skill Set Required:
· A profound understanding of all major social media platforms;
· High level of expertise in content writing for both British and American English;
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills;
· Creative and Analytical thinking capabilities;
· Willingness to perform diverse tasks;
· Ability to perform duties with adequate supervision;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Technological skills;
· Fundamental knowledge and understanding of SEO/PPC and Google Analytics;
· Basic knowledge of graphics design and formal visuals;
· Excellent teamwork capabilities to complete the tasks under the given deadlines.
· A degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant fields.
· Experience in managing social media platforms.
· Knowledge of MS Office and relevant online software.
· Understanding of Photoshop, Canva and related photo editing tools.
· Information about the mechanism of websites.
Duty Hours: This is a full-time job (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM including one-hour lunch break), Monday to Friday.
· Market Competitive Salary;
· Professional training and grooming;
· Exposure and Experience;
· 10 casual leaves, 16 half-day medical and 14 annual leaves.